Touch-Free Auto Service | Philadelphia
Transportation is even more important now than it has been in the past. That means keeping up with the maintenance on your vehicle is also more important than ever. The current health pandemic has thrown a wrench into the usual process, though. In order to ensure the safety of both customers and employees, we’ve worked out a detailed plan that involves little-to-no contact.
Learn more about what touch-free service at Audi Wynnewood entails below.
How It Works
When you arrive at the Audi Wynnewood service drive, the following steps will take place:
1. Stay in your vehicle upon arrival at the Audi Wynnewood service drive
2. Call, text, or email the Audi Wynnewood service department
3. An Audi Wynnewood service advisor will confirm what service is to be performed
4. If a loaner vehicle was requested, it will be ready and sanitized in the service drive, with keys in it
5. Your Audi vehicle’s interior and exterior will be sanitized and washed
6. Plastic seat, floor, and steering wheel covers will be installed
7. A technician, wearing gloves and a safety mask, will service your vehicle
8. After service is complete, the interior and exterior will again be cleaned and washed
9. Your Audi will be returned to the service drive, new plastic coverings installed, and sanitation performed
10. Your Audi service advisor will call you and inform you that the maintenance has been completed
11. Payment can be made online or over the phone
12. Your keys and a receipt will be in your vehicle, ready for you to pick up
And there you have it. A completely touch-free walkthrough of what we’re doing to make sure that our customers and employees have a safe environment.
Can a Technician Come Pick-Up/Drop-Off My Vehicle?
We most certainly can! Rest assured that we will take similar precautions ensure that you have little-to-no contact when it comes to that service as well. If this service is something you are interested in, call your Audi Wynnewood service advisor. They will work with you to iron out all the details.
From everyone here at Audi Wynnewood, we would like to thank for your patronage. Stay safe and healthy!